Saturday, March 8, 2008

Werewolf ringtone

While briefly looking through my previous posts, I came across an ad at the bottom of the page that said "werewolf ringtones."

Funny thing, this Google Adsense stuff. It goes through your blog and finds words and phrases it recognizes, then ads related to those topics are posted on your site.

So, for those of you who weren't scared by my werewolf story below, perhaps you would like to try a werewolf sound on your cell phone?

I don't even know what that would sound like. All I know is that it would probably scare the crap out of my co-worker who loves his cell phone a little too much (see previous blog entry).

Come to think of it, it would probably scare me too, especially if it woke me up in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not use an ad blocker?

Vickan said...

I choose to have the ads appear. I get paid for them. Plus, it's funny!