Monday, March 9, 2009

No skiing today

We had planned to go skiing again today at Mohawk Mountain, since a friend gave us passes for rentals and lift tickets. I didn't get everything ready last night like I usually do, but I was really planning on getting up early and making sandwiches and everything.

Of course, after my alarm went off, I turned around and fell back asleep. Darn daylight savings time! I'll never get used to it.

An hour later, Albie woke me up and said "we need to talk." It was raining out, for the third day in a row. We were hoping that because of the higher elevation in Cornwall, perhaps it was snowing there. According to the weather web sites, it was not. According to the Mohawk Mountain web site, the facility will be closed until Thursday.

So no skiing for us today. Boy, am I glad I didn't get up early!

No comments: