Making a Swedish snow lantern
- It has to be perfect snowball-making conditions outside
- Flatten the snow on the ground where you want your lantern to stand
- Make snowballs and put them in a circle, snowballs touching each other
- Make a small indent in the snow where you want to put your tealight candle
- Continue placing snowballs in smaller circles on top of your previous circle (most commonly, lanterns are igloo-shaped
- Leave an opening at the top for the heat to escape without melting the snow, which would kill the flame
- Light a tealight candle and place it inside. Sit back and enjoy the glow!