Tuesday, February 26, 2008

When an editor can't stay away from writing...

My job does not usually include writing. Sometimes, however, I cannot help myself.

We are, as usual, short staffed. When interesting stuff happens, I feel that I just have to lend a hand to the reporters...

Nader mulls bid for White House - Friday for Saturday's paper

Winsted to get new town manager - Saturday for Sunday's paper

This is a brief editorial I wrote on the subject, too, for Sunday's paper. Writing editorials is actually part of my job, but the most boring part...

* * * * * * * * *

Some older stories I've written for The Register Citizen, if anyone is interested...

Kidney for Brian

Avoiding Pitfalls of Consumer Fraud

Two arrested for bloody mess

Unfortunately, we switched to a different web host in the late fall, and all stories prior to that are unavailable unless picked up by other sources (like some of the ones above) :-(

Maybe later I will post links to stories I've had published in previous newspapers, in case anyone is intersted in finding out what I do...

No comments: