Saturday, January 19, 2008

... and we're in the living room!

Even though we haven't quite finished the dining room yet, we have now moved into the living room. It is just so much fun to get some paint on the walls that it is difficult to stop. This color is called "green tea" and will match our black TV and IKEA furniture well.

Sometimes it feels like we are participants in a never-ending show on the cable channel called "HGTV" (Home and Garden Television). There's everything from "Divine Design," "Find Your Style," "Design Star" and "Color Correction" to "Spice Up My Kitchen," "Buy Me" and "What's With That House?"

My favorites, however, are "House Hunters," "My First Place" and "Property Virgins." Since this is the first home where I have been allowed to "do" stuff, it is all very exciting.

I have to apologize to my friends for not being more social, but now at least you know why.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Roligt att fixa tuill det precis som man vill ha det! Hoppas allt är bra med dig, Kram